McIntosh, the global leader in prestigious home entertainment and ultimate-quality audio for over 70 years, is proud to unveil its new AS125 and AS901 Amplifier Stands.
The AS125 is ideally suited to be used with a variety of McIntosh monoblock amplifiers. It can accommodate the brand’s current amps, but works equally well as a support for any previous models. A single AS125 can also accomodate a McIntosh stereo or integrated amplifier, along with other home stereo system components. The AS125 is 17.813″ (45.2cm) wide x 4.051″ (10.3cm) tall x 18.013″ (45.7cm) deep.
McIntosh designed the AS901 specifically for the MC901 Dual Mono Amplifier, a groundbreaking product with unique characteristics in terms of weight and dimension. Accordingly, the AS901 is the same width and height as the AS125. It is, however, 11.8″ (30cm) longer, measuring in at 29.813″ (75.7cm) deep. This is the same length as the MC901, allowing the AS901 to perfectly complement the MC901 and display it proudly on an appropriately sized amplifier stand.
Shared Features of the AS125 and AS901
- Made from sustainably sourced solid white ash, an incredibly strong and durable wood, and resistant to scratches and dents.
- Constructed using a face-glued technique with edge grain top, which provides extreme strength, durability, and stability.
- Finished with multiple coats of jet-black stain, with a catalyzed lacquer topcoat to provide added vibrancy and depth to the finish.
- Each have a 3″ (7.62cm) thick wood slab to firmly hold the gear.
- The feet have a protective pad on the bottom to protect floors and minimize vibrations.
- Each includes a faceplate with the McIntosh logo that can be illuminated green via the Power Control ports.
- The wood slab is made by Symbol Audio, who have received Silver Exemplary status from the Sustainable Furnishings Council. Final assembly, packing, and shipping is done at the McIntosh factory in Binghamton, NY.
Pricing and Availability
The AS125 and AS901 are available now from authorized McIntosh dealers. Suggested retail price (VAT, shipping and any customs duties related to current standards of individual countries are excluded):
AS125: $3,000 USD
AS901: $3,500 USD